Zaguán Colonial has taken all the necessary measures and precautions to make your stay safe.
Safety & Hygiene Measures (in response to covid-19)
- We are implementing thorough cleaning measures throughout the hotel for your safety.
- Each room has an exhaustive cleaning service, disinfected and ventilated every day and before the entry of each guest.
- We disinfect all frequently contacted surfaces such as door locks and railings frequently.
- We wash all bedding and towels in water at a minimum temperature of 60ºC.
- We follow the exhaustive cleaning measures recommended by the WHO.
- Personnel use personal protective equipment, such as face shields and gloves.
- We have contactless check-in available at the property.
- We also have check out without contact with the reception.
- We carry out temperature controls at the entrance of employees and guests.
- We provide mouth covers, gloves and antibacterial gel to all our guests.
- We implement social distancing measures in common areas.
- We allow the time recommended by the WHO to reuse the same rooms between each new stay, a minimum of 24 hours.